Lost in reverie

Lost in reverie

quarta-feira, janeiro 19, 2011

Dear, don't forget me!







Love is the meaning for all this we feel. I miss you every single day and the flowers you gave me don't let me forget this! The remembrance, the emotions I feel when I talk to you, when I hear your name, when I wake up. I dreamed with you last night, and well, I almost never have dreams. Maybe we must get appart for a while, but darling, trust me, I'll be the one who'll suffer the most! You have no idea how I'm already suffering with the probability of going away from here. There's no assurance, but thinking further, I'm already suffering. Just don't doubt this: I LOVE YOU! More than I thought, more than I could, more than I should ...... I love you. I really do love you ......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário