Lost in reverie

Lost in reverie

quarta-feira, novembro 17, 2010

Reach you



Around my feelings, swimming in my thoughts, dangerous waters. I never know what I should do or not. I keep on trying to find out a way to stand by you. I know I can go further than ever for you, with you. I just don't know how I can get your heart and take it with me. 'Cause you already own mine. It's been a long time that I've been searching for you, in every corner, every street, every morning and sunset. I search for your smell, your voice, your presence. I always try to reach you in my thoughts, in my deepest feelings, in myself. Pictures, songs, situations, remembrance, feelings and sunsets, all that I need to take you with me wherever I go. And when I try to sleep, it's always you that I think at last.

I love you much more than myself .... ♥

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário