Lost in reverie

Lost in reverie

quinta-feira, dezembro 09, 2010

I'm Loving You



I was stuck. I couldn't go right, left, up or down. I tried to move on, to keep walking, but nothing worked. I felt the breeze coming up on my face and my hair being thrown through the trees. I felt the shiver on my skin. I knew you were there, somewhere I couldn't see. But I could feel you, your breathing, my heart pulsing. And I took a look around just to be sure that I would find you anyway. But you ran away and I even don't know why. I carefully reviewed all my steps to find out what went wrong with us. I got tired. I don't know anymore. I can't see what happened, what made you have to say goodbye. And I'm still loving you ...

"Love, only love
Can break down the wall someday"
Still loving you - Scorpions

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário