Lost in reverie

Lost in reverie

segunda-feira, dezembro 13, 2010

Through the dark



Another day passed by. Now I'm living through this dark night. Shadows from my past, from my dreams are covering all around me. I wake up and scream intending that somebody can hear me. But is too much harder than I thought it would be. Lonely, nobody near, everything seems to be so far away from my life. And I could die right now, nobody would miss me. And even when the night is free to walk on, there are somebody making sure that your life is worse than it would ever be. You feel your life becoming a kind of hell, all alone. Keep trying to see what to do, a best way to make everybody sure that you are not caring at all. All in all, nobody misses me the way I miss myself.


Everything they want from me they won't get.
I'm making sure that I'm leaving it completely and nobody will be stuck by the shadows I left on my way home.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário